We understand that your trust in us, is OKIN ART BVBA’s most important asset (hereinafter referred to as “OKIN ART”, “we” or “us”). As such, your privacy is essential for us.
This privacy statement (hereinafter referred to as “Privacy Statement”) is applicable, inter alia, to (i) our website https://www.okinart.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) and (ii) all (commercial) relations between OKIN ART and its customers, prospects and business partners.
This Privacy Statement includes information about the personal data collected by OKIN ART, as well as the manner in which OKIN ART uses and processes this personal data.
OKIN ART wishes to emphasize that it always attempts to act in accordance with the “Privacy Legislation”, being (i) the Belgian Privacy Law of 30 July 2018 regarding the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and/or (ii) the EU Regulation of 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data, regarding the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
Visiting the Website and the subscription to the newsletter implies your explicit approval (through disclosure of your personal information or opt-in) of the Privacy Statement and consequently how OKIN ART collects, uses and processes your personal data.
- Types of personal data
OKIN ART can collect and process the following personal data:
- E-mail address
- Telephone number (landline and/or mobile phone)
- VAT number
- All personal data included in free fields of the contact form
- Company name
- Company address
- Invoicing address
- Social media data
- IP address
OKIN ART also automatically collects anonymous information regarding your use of the Website. As such, OKIN ART shall, for example, automatically log which sections of the Website and Platform you visit, which web browser you use, which website you visited when you obtained access to the Website. We cannot identify you through these data, but it allows OKIN ART to draw up statistics regarding the use of the Website.
- Methods of personal data collection:
These personal data are collected in the context of:
- Visiting the Website
- Subscription to the newsletter
- A collaboration with OKIN ART
- Incoming and outgoing correspondence with OKIN ART
- Price requests
All personal data, collected by OKIN ART, are thus expressly and voluntarily provided by you.
- Use of personal data
OKIN ART can use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Performance of the agreement with OKIN ART (incl. follow-up thereof)
- Responding to questions (whether or not received through the contact form)
- Optimising the quality, management and content of the Website
- Sending newsletters
- Creating statistics
- Sending of invitations
Processing takes place on the following legal grounds, as the case may be:
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
- Processing is necessary for the performance of the agreement with OKIN ART or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an agreement
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which OKIN ART is subject
- Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by OKIN ART or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require protection of personal data (in particular when you are a child).
- Disclosure of personal data to third parties
OKIN ART shall not disclose your personal data to third parties, unless it is necessary in the context of performing the agreement and optimisation thereof. If it is necessary in this context that OKIN ART discloses your personal data to third parties, the third party concerned is required to use your personal data in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Statement.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is however possible that OKIN ART discloses your personal data:
- To the competent authorities (i) if OKIN ART is obliged to do so under the law or under legal or future legal proceedings and (ii) to safeguard and defend the rights of OKIN ART;
- If OKIN ART, or the majority of its assets, are taken over by a third party, in which case your personal data – which OKIN ART has collected – shall be one of the transferred assets.
In all other cases, OKIN ART will not sell, hire out or pass on your personal data to third parties, except when it (i) has obtained your permission to this end and (ii) has concluded a data processing agreement with the third party in question, which contains the necessary guarantees regarding confidentiality and privacy compliance of your personal data.
- Cross-border processing of personal data
Any transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to a recipient whose domicile or registered office is in a country which does not fall under the adequacy decision enacted by the European Commission, shall be governed by the provisions of a data transfer agreement, which shall contain (i) the standard contractual clauses, as referred to in the ‘European Commission decision of 5 February 2010 (Decision 2010/87/EC)’, or (ii) any other mechanism providing appropriate safeguards pursuant to privacy legislation, or any other regulations pertaining to the processing of personal data.
- Storage of personal data
Unless a longer storage period is required or justified (i) by law or (ii) through compliance with another legal obligation, OKIN ART shall only store your personal data for the period necessary to achieve and fulfil the purpose in question, as specified in the Privacy Statement under ‘Use of personal data’.
- Your privacy rights
In light of the processing of your personal data, you enjoy the following privacy rights:
- Right of access to your personal data
- Right to rectification, completion or update of your personal data
- Right to delete your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’). (OKIN ART wishes to point out that in this context certain services will no longer be accessible and/or can no longer be provided if you delete, respectively, request deletion of certain required personal data)
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data
- Right to transferability of your personal data
- Right to object to/oppose the processing of your personal data
If you wish to invoke your privacy rights please contact Odile.firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form for exercising your privacy rights and deliver it to OKIN ART by email or mail.
In principle, you can exercise these rights free of charge via the above-mentioned form.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters or information about the services of OKIN ART, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button underneath each of OKIN ART’ emails.
- Security of personal data
OKIN ART undertakes to take reasonable, physical, technological and organisational precautions in order to avoid (i) unauthorised access to your personal information, and (ii) loss, abuse or alteration of your personal data.
OKIN ART shall store all personal data, which it has collected.
Notwithstanding OKIN ART’s (i) security policy, (ii) the checks it carries out and (iii) the actions it proposes in this context, an infallible level of security cannot be guaranteed. Since no method of transmission or forwarding over the internet, or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure, OKIN ART is, in this context, not in a position to guarantee absolute security.
- Update Privacy Statement
OKIN ART is entitled to update this Privacy Statement by posting a new version on the Website. As such, it is strongly recommended to regularly consult the Website and the page displaying the Privacy Statement, to make sure that you are aware of any changes.
- Other websites
The Website may potentially contain hyperlinks to other websites. When you click on one of these links, you may be redirected to another website or internet source that could collect information about you through cookies or other technologies. OKIN ART does not bear any responsibility, liability or controlling power over these other websites or internet resources, nor about their collection, use and disclosure of your personal data. You must check the privacy statements of these other websites and internet sources in order to be able to judge whether they act in accordance with the Privacy Legislation.
- Contact OKIN ART
If you have questions and/or remarks about this Privacy Statement or the manner in which OKIN ART collects, uses and/or processes your personal data, please contact us:
- Via e-mail: email@example.com
- Via mail: Biegrachtstraat 38 – 3600 Genk (BELGIUM)
In case you are not satisfied with the way OKIN ART handled your questions and/or remarks or have any complaints about the way OKIN ART collects, uses and and/or processes your personal data, note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.